It's done.

»  5.02.2007

My thesis, 60 pages on the academic study of video games, is done.

I got an A. I passed my defense with flying colors. My research supervisors recommended I seek publication.

Read away:
http://blakeellison.googlepages.com/TheAcademicStudyofVideoGames.pdf

And now - to actually play video games for the first time in 2 semesters.

 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats man!

-kracker

3.5.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

B

Blake (n.) 1984 - Present

A tall-ish American boy. Speaks three languages. An adrenaline junkie who hates rollercoasters, but loves to talk about turbos. Video game expert and aspiring performer currently working the karaoke circuit. Currently trying to find his heart, which seems to have been left in Tokyo. Graduate student in San Diego.

Warning: This site has moved.

Orange Dots

See also:

Orange Dots

Listening to:

snagger's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart

Orange Dots

Archives:

Orange Dots

I Power Blogger button

© M. Blake Ellison.
2001-2009.
All Rights Reserved.

Design by Emily.